Hello and welcome to my corner on the web. I'm Michelle - I'm glad you stopped by.
If you have a question, or there's something I can help you with - pop me an email.
I'm a teacher by trade, a creative at heart and a transformational coach by practice.
I bring all these parts of myself to the creative process when designing events, programs, products, services and coaching courses. Right now, I'm very excited to launch a brand new program:
"Be the Lighthouse".
Click the image for details and
Super Introductory Savings
Two options available:
Group (only 12 spaces) and
Individual 1-to-1 (only 3 spaces)
Click picture for information page.
Join our community!
Subscriber benefits include:
- 15% lifetime discount on all art products
- free "Manage Your Mind" training series
- occasional super discounts of up to 50% Off
- access to subscriber-only events
- first access to programs, products, services, workshops, seminars and events
- monthly newsletter and thought-provoking blog posts
- special discounts for private events (House Concerts) and corporate events (Team Building Seminars and Keynote Speaking)
- behind the scenes look at my creative process
- access to our private interactive FaceBook group with free weekly coaching sessions
- fellowship in a community focused on creating a better world by being the best version of ourselves we can be.
Fill out the form and you're all set!
“Stepping Stones” – From Self-doubt to Self-belief: Finding Purpose and Meaning For Your Life”, is a deeper dive into the events and circumstances behind the songs from the live "Song Series" show. In the book, Myrick uses her songs as a framework to take readers on a journey from loss, rejection, and self-sabotage to a meaningful life filled with love, acceptance, belonging, and purpose. As an accompaniment to the book, she has also recorded a full-length album - “Songs from the Song Series”, which was recorded, produced and mastered in Newfoundland earlier this year.
Her inspiring and empowering message motivates those that receive it to examine their own thought patterns and life circumstances from a different perspective. Reviews and praise for the project are already rolling in:
“The songs are so are personal, yet at the same time relatable.”
“The messages grab you and make you ask - Is she talking about my life?”
“I can’t wait to turn the page to see what happens next. Michelle definitely has the gift of storytelling.”
”Such courage and vulnerability! This book will do so much for so many”
"It is an awesome read. Michelle, you have delivered a masterpiece. ....be forewarned you may not be able to put it down once you start."